Freitag, 11. Januar 2019

Godlike through high yields

First of all I would like to apologize for the somewhat worse translation, the source language is German, but I think the sense behind my article is understood nevertheless :)

What is it that makes God so special? In my opinion, God and us human beings decide something specific: power. God has power, which is why he is also called the "Almighty". According to this thesis one is therefore God with absolute power (I do not refer to religion). How can a person attain absolute power? Above all in our present time? Yes... through money!

Lots of money, lots of power - that's easy, and that's the fact. How do you get a lot of money? The most important question of our time, for everyone. TWO possibilities: either we work for the money, or the money works for us. 

I tend towards the second option, money should work for me. It should multiply and with the multiplication I slowly become God. With all the money I will not only have the possibility to fulfill wishes, but - let us be honest to ourselves - money also decides, in many countries of this world, war and peace, justice and development.

The only way to achieve large returns is through the stock market. It is the largest market in the world. Whoever dominates the market becomes the god of all people - that's what I say, yes! I want to ascend to God in the long run, I want to determine where the financial flows go, I want to help people, but also "punish" other people with success.

My target is a 35 percent return, I am still at the beginning and I believe with my accumulated experience I will be able to increase my returns year after year - I can do it and I will do it. I will spend part of it, I will live like a prince. The other part I will invest in the stock exchange to be crowned later as emperor (by God's will).

Join me and my way. Make a comment, tell me - show it to everyone - what you want to do to make more of your life. Who are your role models? What do you invest in? What would you like to do?

We're at the beginning, trust me. A golden, imperial future awaits us!




Learn long, work hard and smile often!

Benjamin Graham - Value Investor



DennisDurmas

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen